Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 12:26 - Sep 21 with 2016 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 15:19 - Sep 21 with 1669 viewsDinDjarin

Who woulda guessed.

Neo Nazis fighting for Ukraine armed to the teeth with NATO supplied hardware.
[Redacted] on 21:03 - Sep 21 with 1319 viewsvictorywilhappen

Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 15:19 - Sep 21 by DinDjarin

Who woulda guessed.

Neo Nazis fighting for Ukraine armed to the teeth with NATO supplied hardware.

[Redacted]
Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1267 viewspbishop1799

I've detected a gradual drip-feeding of stories in the media lately... not especially supportive of Zelensky or Ukraine.
[Redacted] on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 1251 viewsvictorywilhappen

Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:21 - Sep 21 by pbishop1799

I've detected a gradual drip-feeding of stories in the media lately... not especially supportive of Zelensky or Ukraine.

[Redacted]
Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 1227 viewspbishop1799

[Redacted] on 21:25 - Sep 21 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66873495
Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:32 - Sep 21 with 1195 viewsCoastalblue

Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:21 - Sep 21 by pbishop1799

We had a guest recently who was from the Ukraine and works for the governement. This was at work. She was here for work but enjoying some downtime, she didn't say a lot, but made it clear without saying anything that she's not a fan of Zelensky and thinks he would be long gone without the war.

She may be one isolated individual with views nothing like most of the populace, but she liked to give an impression to the contrary.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

[Redacted] on 21:38 - Sep 21 with 1173 viewsvictorywilhappen

Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:27 - Sep 21 by pbishop1799

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66873495

[Redacted]
Russian football hooligans in Marseille on 21:47 - Sep 21 with 1119 viewspbishop1799

[Redacted] on 21:38 - Sep 21 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

All those young men, sent to the front, by people who see them as nothing but cannon fodder. It's desperately sad, but I guess we still haven't found a cure for human nature.

I feel the narrative is shifting now. As you say, no Hollywood victory for either side.

I honestly think they'll memory hole Biden and bury Ukraine on top of him. Big election next year, and people seem to willingly forget things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024